Thursday, May 21, 2015

Emilia's Birthday Cake Smash

I just knew that I wanted to do a cake smash for Emilia's birthday, my partner wasn't a big fan of it and rolled her eyes when the pink fluffy tutu arrived in the post, but in the end she helped me and we got some lovely pictures

As I have been a stay at home mum for the past year, the budget didn't allow for a professional photographer, but I think our little DIY session worked out well and was perfect for what we wanted and didn't break the bank. The tutu was £8, the cake £3(plus whatever ingredients we already had at home) and the bunting cost me £3 for tissue paper.

Emilia wasn't too sure what to think of the whole thing and didn't get as dirty as I expected considering she normally gets super messy when feeding herself pasta bolognaise









2 comments:

  1. Such a cutiepie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, such a cutie! I love DIY photo sessions! They often involve less stress and show your own creative side, which makes the pictures all that more special. We did the same thing for Gracie's 3rd birthday pictures and I loved that her uncle ended up being the one to capture the memories for us. I'm sure you will treasure these pictures forever. How is little miss ONE already?!

    ReplyDelete