Sunday, March 2, 2014

29 and 30 week update

How far along:
29 and 30 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Butternut Squash and now large cabbage
She's 1.4kg or 3lbs 3oz according to the latest scan.

 
Total weight gain:
12lbs, I started slowly and now catching up quickly

 
(29 weeks)
 
(30 weeks)
 
 
 
Maternity Clothes?
Other than my maternity jeans and 'upsized' tops, I have started wearing underwear which was only intended to go in my hospital bag...big Bridget Jones style underpants ;-)

Stretch Marks?
No new ones I think, but to be honest unless they're the angry red ones, I don't really care

Sleep?
Not doing great, the mattress supplied by my landlord is cheap and starting to get uncomfortable, but because I'm planning on moving this summer, there's no point buying a new one
 
Best moment of the Week:
4D scan at 29+5, I'll be sharing pictures soon

Movement:
loads, no kicks, just lots of rolling around
 
Food Cravings:
sadly nothing healthy
 
Belly Button in or out:
in
 
Gender:
confirmed baby is a little girl
 
Symptoms:
*back ache
*varicose veins
*feeling heavy in my belly
*breathlessness, even when just lying and sitting down
 
Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
*had nausea for a couple of mornings this week, no idea what caused that, but luckily it's gone now
 
Have you Started to Show yet?
People who know that I'm pregnant have commented that I look more pregnant, but I'm still not being offered seats on the bus or the train
 
What I miss: 
sleeping comfortably
 
What I'm looking forward to:
My mum coming to visit at the end of the week and going for a re-scan of my 4D scan as baby wasn't cooperating and we didn't get
 
What I'm not looking forward to:
Getting bigger and more uncomfortable

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my small part of blog world :-)
    How exciting!! I'm sure you're in weekly countdown mode. Lol May will be here before you know it!
    Yes, I still suffer from that "first time BFP guilt." I guess because we know the struggles of most couples it makes it harder...
    Congrats on your little girl & I look forward to following your journey!

    ReplyDelete