Wednesday, March 19, 2014

31 and 32 week update

How far along:
31 and 32 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Bunch of Asparagus and Bok Choy, she's 42cm long and 4lbs heavy.
 
Total weight gain:
12lbs by week 31 and then 15lbs(!!) by the next week

31 weeks
 
32 weeks (this is starting to look really unflattering)
 
 
Maternity Clothes?
Got a new pair of maternity jeans, the belly band was nice and tight for the first week, but now it's stretched out.(and washing them didn't fix that) My belly needs good support or else it starts hurting, so can't comfortably wear loose belly bands!

Stretch Marks?
I honestly don't even know

Sleep?
What's that?? I'm sleeping so badly.
 
Best moment of the Week:
My girlfriend signing the contract to her first flat(apartment)! She's moving in in April and baby and I will follow a little later as I have a 2 month notice period on my flat.

Movement:
All the time, though she definitely has quieter times. She seems to get especially active just when I'm going to bed :)

Food Cravings:
Not cravings, I just want to eat chocolate and bad foods all the time, I did that before I got pregnant though ;-)
 
Belly Button in or out:
In
 
Gender:
Baby girl, still without a name!
 
Symptoms:
nothing new: varicose veins, back ache, lack of sleep and terrible breathlessness, so far I seem to at least have been spared from heart burn and nose bleeds. 
 
Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
No, feeling great food wise
 
Have you Started to Show yet?
Yes, people say I look *small* for how far along I am, amazing considering I feel like I'm the size of a whale!
 
What I miss: 
My sleep!
 
What I'm looking forward to:
Moving in with my partner of 5.5 years in a couple of months
 
What I'm not looking forward to:
Moving 200miles away with a newborn baby in a couple of months!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great news! These are very exciting times for you ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete