Sunday, April 6, 2014

33 and 34 week update

How far along:
33 and 34 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Pineapple (33 weeks) and Canteloupe (34 weeks)
 
Total weight gain:
16lbs 
This is really silly, but I wish my bump was more 'perfect', a proper round bump. Due to being overweight to start with, the top half of my bump is harder and the bottom part is still flabby, which is why the bump isn't very neat.
I should really get over feeling like that though!

(33 weeks)
 
(34 weeks)
 

 
Maternity Clothes?
still managing with one pair of maternity jeans, maternity vests and oversized tops(and underwear)

Stretch Marks?
just the ones I've had since puberty, they're the silver ones, not the red ones

Sleep?
it's getting a bit difficult to get comfortable, the mattress really needs replacing(you can feel the springs sticking out)
 
Best moment of the Week:
hearing the heartbeat at my Dr.'s appointment

Movement:
all the time, I really love it. She's head down so mostly feel movement at the top right(where her bottom is)

Food Cravings:
nothing in particular, I thought by this time I would be eating smaller portions, but I can still eat the same amount as before
 
Belly Button in or out:
in, and it won't become an outie in the next 6 weeks either
 
Gender:
sweet baby girl
 
Symptoms:
breathlessness, which was getting me a bit worried as it occurred even when I would sit at the table writing, but the doctor said it was all normal, due to the baby taking up all the space inside of my uterus, which pushes my organs to the top
 
Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
nothing, I think I had my fair share of sickness in the first trimester up until week 16
 
Have you Started to Show yet?
finally people are noticing, so now I don't just look fatter, I look pregnant
 
What I miss:
a comfortable bed 
 
What I'm looking forward to:
finishing work soon
 
What I'm not looking forward to:
labour, just thinking about it terrifies me. Also it's fairly likely that I might be on my own when I go into labour, so that thought is a bit scary

2 comments:

  1. Your bump is def rounder & bigger at 34 weeks! Yay! Looking good Mama :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy that there's a visible difference in just one week! You're almost there. :)

    ReplyDelete