Monday, April 14, 2014

35 and 36 week update

How far along:
35 and 36 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Honeydew and now Coconut
 
Total weight gain:
16.5lbs


 
Maternity Clothes?
I need a few more tops and desperately need to get measured for nursing bras.

Stretch Marks?
no new ones I think, can't really tell

Sleep?
not sleeping well at the moment, tossing and turning. My hips are hurting from sleeping on my side.

 
Best moment of the Week:
finishing work

Movement:
all the time.
I went to a Backstreet Boys gig at 35+3 and baby moved around to the music like mad!


Food Cravings:
Sweets
 
Belly Button in or out:
In
 
Gender:
Baby Girl

 
Symptoms:
My varicose veins are improving now that I have finished work.
Tiredness, needing to sit down and take breaks.
 
Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
nothing
 
Have you Started to Show yet?
yes
 
What I miss: 
sleeping-in
 
What I'm looking forward to:
the pushchair arriving and hopefully spending some time relaxing and catching up with friends before baby girl arrives
 
What I'm not looking forward to:
labour :(

No comments:

Post a Comment