Sunday, May 18, 2014

STILL WAITING

I am 12 days overdue today!
I had three attempts of having my cervix 'stretched and sweeped' this past week, which resulted in us going to the hospital to see the midwifes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Every single time I had hope that it might start something...

We walked as much as my 41 week pregnant body could handle, but nothing happened.

I guess I have to accept that this baby is an awkward and stubborn little one like we have always joked when she wouldn't cooperate at scans ;-)

Tomorrow, Monday the 19th of May 2014, I am going to go to the hospital to be induced.
I am going to finally hold our baby in my arms by tomorrow or Tuesday and I am freaking out. Is it too late to change my mind and get a kitten instead?

My mum was here a couple of weeks ago and took some lovely bump pictures of me, my partner tried taking a few new ones this week, but they didn't turn out quite as nice ;-)



1 comment: