Saturday, May 3, 2014

39 week update

How far along:
39 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Mini Watermelon
 
Total weight gain:
18.6 lbs, will I manage to stay below 20?

 
 
 
 
Maternity Clothes?
My maternity wardrobe is very, very limited as I didn't want to spend too much money. Now I'm going to have to start looking into nursing friendly tops.

Stretch Marks?
Annoyingly, I have just developed 5 tiny bright red marks on my stomach despite oiling and creaming every day. Guess my skin has now stretched to capacity...

Sleep?
It's actually getting a little better again after a couple of weeks of terrible sleep
 
Best moment of the Week:
My mum came to visit from Germany to help me out and hopefully get a glimpse of baby, but baby stayed put, so she'll have to be a little more patient.

Movement:
Still lots, especially just after midnight when I'm trying to sleep

Food Cravings:
popsicles
 
Belly Button in or out:
in
 
Gender:
girl

 
Symptoms:
nothing in particular
 
Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
No and very thankful for that, have also managed to not get heartburn
 
Have you Started to Show yet?
Oh yes, the other day one of the subway/underground workers approached me and wanted to give me another 'baby on board' badge. They are handed out for free to alert other travelers that you might need to sit down on the train.
I have had one of those badges since week 7 but am too shy to wear it as I don't like to draw attention to myself...


 
What I miss: 
sleeping on my back and stomach
 
What I'm looking forward to:
baby cuddles
 
What I'm not looking forward to:
The pain of labour

No comments:

Post a Comment