Sunday, April 29, 2018

Quick life update

Hello, is anybody still reading this over 2 years after my last post?

Not sure what happened.

I think it started with me feeling unsure whether or not I was comfortable sharing Emilia’s pictures online, so I resisted posting. Then more and more time passed by and here we are...3 weeks shy of Emilia’s 4th birthday and she’s starting school this September

So what has happened since?

We went on another holiday to Florida in May 2016
Emilia started preschool twice a week in September 2016
We had our first unsuccessful IUI in September 2016
We had our second unsuccessful IUI in October 2016
We had no more money to try again
I was so down and depressed about the possibility of never being pregnant again that we decided to try one more time.
I took Clomid in January 2017 and overstimulated so we cancelled that month
We had our third IUI in February 2017
On February 17th 2017 I got a positive pregnancy test
Pregnancy was a tough journey
Lucas was born 12 days overdue on November 5th 2017
So he is now almost 6 months old!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, hello! You are still on my blogroll and I was so happy to see that you posted again! Congratulations on the arrival of your baby boy!! I've always loved the named Lucas. I hope this post means you're going to start blogging again. yay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually you follow me on IG so I'm probably more likely to post on there, but I'm going to try to update the blog from time to time. It's been helpful to read back on E's 6 months update and compare how her little brother is doing(spoiler...she was WAY easier)

      Delete
    2. It's funny how different siblings can be! Will has been our "easy baby". He's just so much more chill and easy going than Gracie ever was. I know I follow you on IG, haha! It's just that a few years back there was such a large LBGT family presence in the blogging world and now there's maybe 3-4 two mom families who still regularly post. It's just makes me excited when I see mamas blogging again! :)

      Delete