Thursday, December 19, 2013

19 and 20 week update

How far along:
19 & 20 weeks
 
(Pictures to follow)

Baby is the size of a:
Mango and then Banana, which I find incredibly weird, don't want a baby as skinny as a banana ;-)

Total weight gain:
1lbs on/off...it changes back and forth every day

Maternity Clothes?
A pair of maternity jeans, shopping for them was a nightmare and I ended up in tears in the changing rooms, hormones! The ones I ended up buying turned out not to be very comfortable but will have to do until I can brave going back to the shops

Stretch Marks?
No new ones yet

Sleep?
Pretty good, never even waking up to go use the bathroom

Best moment of the Week:
received my first baby present, a lovely outfit from a nanny friend
Movement:
I've been feeling what I think might be tiny kicks, can't wait to feel stronger ones

Food Cravings:
Greasy food, burgers, fries...

Belly Button in or out:
In.

Gender:
Lovely baby girl!

Symptoms:
Nothing much  

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Porridge

Have you Started to Show yet?
Some days I'm really bloated, but I still just look chubby, a friend called me 'tiny' today(considering I'm halfway through pregnancy)

What I miss:
Nothing

What I'm looking forward to:
Going to Germany for Christmas

What I'm not looking forward to:
Same old: telling work

 

No comments:

Post a Comment