Thursday, January 2, 2014

21 and 22 week update

How far along:
21 & 22 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Carrot(21 weeks) and Papaya (22 weeks) though, they must mean US sized fruits, the papayas I've seen in the shops here are only 4 inches big ;-)

Total weight gain:
4lbs as I have eaten a lot over the Christmas time

(21 weeks)
 
(22 weeks)
 

Maternity Clothes?
So far only one 'under the bump' pair of maternity jeans and a pair of maternity tights, which make me look very pregnant, but this weekend I'm going to get fitted for new bras(finally) and get the pair of 'over the bump' jeans I tried on last week

Stretch Marks?
No new ones yet

Sleep?
Pretty good

Best moment of the Week:
Announcing my pregnancy on Facebook on Christmas day and receiving lots of lovely comments and messages

 
Movement:
Lots of wormy baby movements :)

Food Cravings:
Nothing really

Belly Button in or out:
In.

Gender:
Girl, though we weren't able to confirm at 20 weeks

Symptoms:
I feel like I have a brick in my tummy and my right leg is hurting due to varicose veins forming :( 

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing really

Have you Started to Show yet?
No, still just look a bit fatter

What I miss:
Nothing

What I'm looking forward to:
Going to start buying more clothes for baby, so that's exciting.

What I'm not looking forward to:
I told my employers this week that I am pregnant and they are hurt that I have kept it from them for so long, as well as keeping my relationship private, so I think the next couple of weeks will not be fun, while they are getting used to it all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment