Sunday, January 19, 2014

23 and 24 week update

How far along:
23 and 24 weeks

Baby is the size of a:
Grapefruit(23 weeks) and cantaloupe (24 weeks).
I read that she's 30cm long now, which I just find amazing, it still feels like she's often curled up in a ball.

Total weight gain:
1 more lb over the past two weeks, so a total of 5lbs
 
(23 weeks)
 

 
(24 weeks)

Maternity Clothes?
I've gone and bought a pair of over the bump maternity jeans, which looked a bit scary and huge in the shop, but they're super comfortable, nothing digs into my tummy anymore. I do have to use a safety pin to make them slightly smaller, as the tummy band is still a bit loose.

Stretch Marks?
None caused by pregnancy ;-)

Sleep?
Pretty good, still not waking up at night to use the bathroom either.

Best moment of the Week:
Seeing my belly move the other day, I'm bigger so didn't think I'd see it this early on

 
Movement:
Lots, she seems to be most active around 11pm/midnight and late mornings

Food Cravings:
Juice

Belly Button in or out:
In.

Gender:
Girl, I'd like to book another scan to confirm though as I don't get anymore free ones at the hospital now

Symptoms:
My tummy is definitely starting to feel heavier.
I'm also more tired, though not as exhausted as in the first trimester

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Nothing really

Have you Started to Show yet?
No stranger has asked me yet

What I miss:
Not getting out of breath so easily

What I'm looking forward to:
My carters.com order arriving :) 

What I'm not looking forward to:
Will get back to you on that

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't maternity pants so comfortable? For me, it's like going to work in pajamas! :)
    I can't believe you've only gained 5lbs, I wish I could say the same! Oh well...that's part of the journey! I hear you on getting out of breath easily...I can't even imagine how it will be 10 weeks from now...haha

    ReplyDelete