Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pass me the bucket

Oh my word, I'm not feeling well at all...

Around 5weeks and 3 days I started feeling a little nauseous, but nothing an extra snack and a nibble on some ginger nuts couldn't get rid of.
However, at 6w1d I started feeling really unwell, I spent pretty much the entire weekend on the sofa.

I am now 7w1d and it's been tough, especially trying to hide it at work.
I am not throwing up (yet?), just 24/7 nausea and I've had to take my first morning off work this week.
Nothing is working, the wrist 'sea bands' made it worse and ginger nut biscuits or ginger ale makes me heave.
I've just been trying to eat little meals, but my food intake has been very poor, so I have actually lost 4.5lbs this week-first time ever I have been unhappy to have lost my appetite and weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment